Sunday, April 8, 2018

Week 9-12: Relief Mapping - Pablo Reyes

Concept

Continuing on the concept of my Room Mapping Project, this composition expresses a different perspective towards my idea of allowing the viewer to step inside my mind and with it, to have a moment in which my memories are seen through space.

The second composition is the successor of a work created in my video production class, the story talks about a hacker who lost his wife due to an automated car accident. He loses his mind throughout the video and creates an Artificial Intelligence that replaces his wife but such becomes a much greater burden than her physical state.



Process

The first composition was created in After Effects and Mad Mapper, I initially exported the line output from MM and used it as a base to create the animation of the videos within AE.




Interpretation


No comments:

Post a Comment