Sunday, March 18, 2018

Week 6-9 Classroom Mapping - Pablo Reyes

Concept

Its hard to keep my mind together sometimes, especially when there are so many things to think about; Family, Friends, Career, Food, Nature, and Indulgences. This composition shall allow the audience to step into my head and get a taste of goes through it every day, it's a lot I know, but wear my shoes for a moment and understand my story. It's important for me to share where I come from since I got big plans for where I am going next and I want to make sure that everyone knows that dreams come true if you work hard for them and that some will have to work harder than others but that is perfectly fine!

Process

This composition was created by analyzing every possible surface in which the light from the projectors would hit, every single pixel! From boxes on the shelves to pre-made sculptures at the studio, I aimed to interact with as many surfaces as I could. I created a quad for each individual video and placed it according to the following layout.

Projector setup



Interpretation


Memories Composition





..::Party::..

Here lays a bonus composition due to my latest party mood. 

Rainbow Veins Composition

No comments:

Post a Comment