Saturday, March 17, 2018

YOOBAE KIM: Week 6-10 Architectural and classroom Mapping




Yoobae Kim: Project 3 Classroom and Architectural Mapping (Week 6-10)






Two Photographs as Input








Two Music Videos as  a background



















Concept and Process

    For this project I took two photographs and two videos downloaded from some open sources.
    The photographs I have used as the base are one in Santafe Art School building which I took during my travelling, and another in Korean Traditional Palace downloaded from the Korean Magazine.

The first step for this process was to find out interesting areas of space. After exploring and collecting photos, I selected out the music videos that I thought would be interesting to work with.

For this project, I primarily focused on projecting onto sites and architecture located in the two different cultural regions. I explored the spaces and architecture in these two areas and thus with comparison to project onto these surfaces.  With my compositions, I wanted to focus on the synthesis of the oriental and western cultures presented in the architecture itself and visual structures seen in the digital space.






Final Project Outcomes









Screen Shots







Classroom Mapping


Station 1





Station 4



Station 3




Station 2







No comments:

Post a Comment