Monday, September 10, 2018

Anthony Marin - Assignment 1 Projection Mapping


Concept

For concept, I am constantly shooting videos and experimental footage that I am glad to be able to incorporate with projection mapping to give a better more immersive environment. I wanted to kinda feel like Downtown Dallas Pieced together through a series of video clips thats I have taken over the past year. I have footage of 4th of july, Downtown Skyline, and experimental night shots. This first assignment has helped inspire a thirst for more footage to work with.

Technique


The first composition caught my eye initially as I was searching for areas to capture with its triangle shape I thought would be interesting departure from the mostly rectangle shapes around campus. In this shot their is a good amount of variety with the building walls, and column supports providing different shapes. I also tried to contrast the content, colors and patterns used to make it so what cohesive.

Interpretation

This could be interpreted many ways, as city scenes can mean a multitude of things to different people. Over all I am looking to reflect the city of Dallas, my skills, and the University all together as one.


Final Result


No comments:

Post a Comment