Sunday, September 30, 2018

Tape Mapping: Leslie McCrackem

Tape Mapping project





I choose a trumpet for the project. I did not design the trumpet Paul Hinerliter who is in my same class design it.



 First the trumpet picture was a jpg file that was placed in to madmapper. Then I traced over the lines of the trumpet using the line tool and also resized the lines to make them not so blocky. Changes the color of the lines to make them a soft shade of yellow to give a more classical trumpet feel. After tracing the lines on the trumpet, change the color , and the size I make the lines move within the trumpet.


The next thing was I added cats that where playing a trumpet and Trumbo inside the center of the taped out trumpet. I placed a mask around the cats so that cat would not leave within the trumpet space. By the head of the trumpet I added dancing cats to fill up the empty space.


For the background of the trumpet, I used a brick wall that fades in and out. Changing the color to red instead of leaving it black and white. The brick wall is the main background. It goes behind the trumpet only. Above the trumpet and below are spot lights that are colored a shade of red. I made so that the spot light would come from opposite sides.

above the spot light layer that is above the trumpet I add two marching band gif. the band is marching above the cabins that give the illusion that they are walking on a ground.  






No comments:

Post a Comment