Monday, September 10, 2018

Leslie McCracken - assignment_01


The Back ground that I choose was in the ATEC building near the front entrance to the left. I choose this place because of the two big flat walls an the small middle wall that is in the middle of them. I also like that the wall where not all white but had a cool color to them.  




So while I was working on my first assignment, I really like the color blue. Going with a darker shade of blue is more appealing to others and easy on the eyes then when someone were to use a brighter more vibrant shape of blue. Blue is such a calming color that if it is combined with a motion that is slow, it will give off a more serein feeling to it. when determining the speed that I wanted the projection to go it gave off a better feel when its movements were at a slower pace then when it was moving at a faster pace.

when working on this I found out that I preferred geometric shape, such as line and rectangles and squares. Using shapes like rectangle give of a more organize vibe then using something that is more organic. I wanted to more organized feeling when working on assignment 01.

No comments:

Post a Comment