Monday, April 12, 2021

NUNO SERGIO PROJECT 3: RELIEF MAPPING



Concept:

 

For this project, I wanted to focus on music and visual interaction. I chose the Spanish pop song, “Eres Para Mi” by Julieta Venegas and I accompanied it with psychedelic type visuals with vibrant colors. 

 

Techniques:

 

The techniques I used were similar to the shoe mapping. I mapped my relief object, (which are a couple of foldable drawer organizers) created my cues on madmapper, and automated all of these cues using Vezér. I also tried spacial scanning my relief object, but due to their dark color, my results were kind of useless. 

 

Interpretation:

 

This was probably my favorite project we have done. Though my relief object was really simple, it gave me extra time to make more cool effects and practice my automation skills. The “Eres Para Mi” song is a song my mom overplayed throughout my childhood. Though I hated it at a time, it has grown on me and puts me in a good mood every time I hear it. This project is really just a visual representation of what this song makes me feel

No comments:

Post a Comment