Monday, October 29, 2018

Ethan Christopher Leonardo Wallwash



Leonardo Wall Wash
Ethan Christopher

For the Wallwash event I wanted to create some composition to create a cohesive environment for the event. I pulled together several media pieces to create projections centered around the themes: arts, technology, innovation, history, reflection, and of course, Leonardo.

I used the following video elements in my composition:

-Leonardo Covers found in Box folder
-Photoshop to edit and construct my layers / art
-Final Cut Pro to add a Ken Burns effect and apply a filter to distort it slightly

MAIN MEDIA FILE:



I was pleased with the execution and loved seeing how my peers used my work and turned it into something new and exciting of their own.

I also included some other pieces throughout the room that were applied with different affects and masks:



No comments:

Post a Comment