Monday, October 29, 2018

Leslie McCracken - Leonardo 50th Project

Leonardo 50th Project
By Leslie McCracken


For the Leonardo Project I have decided to use a good majority of the journal articles that have been given to use for the project. I want to have the journal articles to go across the page. Each and every article that I have chosen was changed from its normal rectangle shape to a circle and then the size of every journal article was size down at varies sizes.

I chose to only do a part of the wall that was by the door. By doing that people that would walk in would be able to see it right when they walked in to the room.

I created the animation in After Effects. First I had to import many different Journal articles from a folder that was given to us for this project. After all the journals that I wasn't to use were placed in After Effect I then had to resize everyone of them in to different size. I did not want the journals to be all the same size. when I was done with size them all, I then used a mask over every journal article individually. This mask was of a circle that would only show what was in the circle and hide everything that was outside of the circle.

when I was do with the that first part I then had made is so that the Journals would start at the bottom of the screen where they were not shown at first. At different time and speed I made them move up to the top of screen where they could no longer be seen. The last thing that I did was copy and duplicate everything that I did and moved the duplicated versions down the timeline to give a more busy feeling to it.

The reason that I chose to do my project for Leonardo this way was because of all the great thing  he has done over the span of 50 year. Having all the journal article altogether on one screen shows the viewer of what he has accomplished.


No comments:

Post a Comment