Thursday, October 4, 2018

Jennifer Newhard Tape Mapping

Jennifer Newhard Tape Mapping

Concept:
My inspiration for my design is a drawing that I’ve had in my files for some time. It was based off of a description of an item in a book I was reading. It is a dagger, which I based on a Greek design, and the skull which is what I would consider a demon’s skull. I wanted to make a background of fire in the to start out, then pull the Skull and the dagger into the projection.



Process:
My process was to get the outlines of the dagger from the original drawing that I created in Illustrator, with the full detail of the original. I had some difficulty with the cues and getting the parts of my projection to start up when I wanted them to.

Final Product:
I had fun with this project. It was easy to get lost in working on the many parts I had for this project. Unfortunately, I was unable to get a recording of flames that I liked enough to use. Maybe that’s something that I can adjust or add to it at a later date. Also maybe add some animation for pieces of the skull splintering off.



No comments:

Post a Comment