Monday, January 22, 2018

PROJECT # 1: Back Dropping Images by YOOBAE KIM






Below is a compilation images






Assignment 1                 MadMapping with Photo Images


Concept and process

When I had studied on art subjects I realized that array of buildings in the downtown Dallas areas was exemplified as good type of art form. The buildings themselves were shown large structure with multiple designs.

For my final object of the assignment 1 I decided to use the modern building of Court House in Dallas.  Each time I would walk through the street.
 I chose two different locations in order to experiment with different textures and abstract notions. Locations include two buildings in Court Houses, one old house and another modern building.

Because of the limited nature of my skills and knowledge in MadMapper, my process was simple: mask and simple edits like color and speed.  At the beginning stage, I also only made exercises with the contemporary building.


































No comments:

Post a Comment