Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Amanda Garrison Assignment 01 : Warehouse

Amanda Garrison
Assignment 01

Woodstock meets Electric Daisy Carnival


The Space: Composition 1: A Occupied Warehouse Party



The concept:

I wanted to do something with all the empty wall space and geometry that I remembered seeing at this private warehouse party.I wanted to add a lot of movement to go along with the beats of the music, so it will energize the crowd and surround everyone in psychedelic patterns.


I first messed around with the animations effects that are in MadMapper already


But then I started to add in edited video that I made in Adobe Premiere to make it wilder.


I was really digging what all you could do with MadMapper.
I had trouble with the mask inside MadMapper, but I feel towards the end I got the hang of it.

The Space: Composition 2: Pre-party Set Up



The Concept: 

Just wanted to play around with the different animations for this empty warehouse scene.
I wanted it to look psychedelic since the music was techno. I wanted it to be colourfull so I made the animations myself from photos of a mandala jar that I made and even edited some video I took using a light up toy. The outcome is very Woodstock meets Electric Daisy Carnival.

No comments:

Post a Comment