Monday, May 10, 2021

Beverly Estrada Final Project

 

Concept:

Using the song “Every Tear Drop is a Waterfall” by Coldplay I tried to create a space theme and simulation.

Technique:

After figuring out what song and idea to do, I tried to get the backgrounds first. Once I did, I had to get the timing ready, so each one followed the music, especially the countdown. I figured that I had to press play on the countdown for it to start correctly. I tried to keep the same color theme, which was more of the blues, pinks, and white. I did want to use neon colors, but I based it off the colors from the tunnel. I used two black boxes to project designs on it. I did use some clips and some designs provided by Madmapper.

Interpretation:

I wanted the main focus to be the boxes, so I had a black background. Which then becomes a radar so it can seem like someone is in a ship navigating. I tried to make the boxes look like they had small glowing buttons. That is when the countdown starts, and the beat of the song is about to drop. When it does the background becomes a galaxy and the boxes turn in to speakers. From there the tunnel starts and it makes it feel like someone is in it. The boxes just have a random design but still have the same colors as the tunnel.



No comments:

Post a Comment