Friday, May 14, 2021

Shoe Project - Looney Tunes trap remix

 


Concept:  My shoe project is Looney Tunes themed and based off of a pretty cool Looney Tunes theme song trap remix that I found on YouTube. I loved Looney Tunes growing up and wanted to incorporate that into my project. It is setup in three sections, the first is just simple clips from Looney Tunes episodes as the intro, then the second portion is the "dance party" where all of the Looney characters are dancing along with the song, and the third part (although no distinctly marked like the second part) is the trippy version of Looney Tunes where the characters are "high" on the music and things get a little too crazy. 

Technique: I based this entire project off of the song that I found (Saint beatz - Looney Tunes Theme Song Trap Remix) that I thought was a super cool remix to a childhood favorite. I then found a bunch of Looney Tunes GIFS and abstract, trippy background GIFS that I put in there to kind of help break up the character clips. I also layered some of those backgrounds into the character GIFS to make my scenes and added some animated outlines on a couple of the clips for more visual appeal. I recorded the finished projection, removed the audio, then I recorded the theme song remix from YouTube, and editing that down in Premier Pro to match the projection.

Interpretation:  I really like how this came out actually. I had to re-do it a couple of times because all the GIFS and video clips kept crashing MadMapper and I would lose my work ( I finally found a way around that though). There are a couple of areas around the edges of the toe and the heel that I had some issues mapping correctly but overall I think it turned out great and it makes me laugh as I find it highly entertaining to watch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment