Monday, May 10, 2021

Beverly Estrada: Relief Mapping

 

Concept:

There wasn’t a specific theme or idea for the design. I mainly try to use different things, more of a random theme.

Technique:

The set up consisted of my black curtains and two floppy hats of different colors. I was able to get a tripod for my phone which is what I used to record.

I didn’t have a specific theme or ideas for the designs I wanted to use so I just used random ones. So, I first started with a simple easy look. Those were some that were provided by Madmapper and I used two different masks. Then it was followed by an abstract look where only one mask was used. The last two scenes were from a city street look. I had other cues that I was going to use but for some reason they didn’t show up. So, I tried to make each design on the hat a bit delayed just to add something since the other cues didn’t show.

Interpretation:

There was no noise or song that the projects followed along. It was more of a random type of design. It went from something simple with only black and white to something more abstract with color. It then turns into the city skyline and street. The shape of the hats made it seem like someone looking out of binoculars.




No comments:

Post a Comment