Monday, May 10, 2021

NUNO SERGIO FINAL




 Concept: I have been having some quarantine blues lately and this Mac Miller song has been pretty comforting to me lately. I tried to show how I have been feeling through this presentation. I like to think of the white ball as my life force going through the ups and downs of life.


Techniques: The techniques I used on this project was a mixture of Madmapper, Vezer and ISF Files. Madmapper was used to map and create my cues, Vezer was used to automate the cues and ISF parameters, and the ISF files gave me my visuals. The ISF files gave me some interesting parameters to automate and tweak. 





Interpretation: This is a project that has kind of got me out of my depressing creative block. My goal was to see how much I could tweak these ISF files to make a minimalistic presentation. I haven't been feeling too hype as I normally do with my pop or trap music, so instead I chose a more mellow song that describes my mood lately. Due to the slow song, I made sure to at least have something new every 4 to 8 bars of the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment